International Affairs is pleased to announce the launch of a new Global Partners Database to foster international collaboration. The new database replaces the “Database of International Connections & Expertise” (DICE) and was designed to be more accessible and user-friendly.
- Allow the NC State community and beyond to easily find global partner institutions.
- Search NC State faculty and staff global expertise.
Faculty and staff can use the Global Partners Database to find up-to-date information about active institutional partnerships around the world. All NC State faculty are encouraged to create a profile in the Global Partners Database.
Why should you create a profile?
- Creates new opportunities for collaboration at NC State and around the world.
- Enhance visibility of your international work for potential collaborators and graduate students.
- Streamlined reporting of international activity by faculty, departments and colleges.
Creating a profile is easy. Here’s how…
- Go to partners.international.ncsu.ed
- Log-in using your unity ID and password (Your name should now appear in the top/right corner with an arrow next to it.)
- Edit your profile by clicking on “Account” from the drop-down menu. (Your demographic information pulls from the NC State Campus Directory. Please update the Campus Directory to change your title, email, etc. in the Global Partners Database.)
- You can add a website, colleges/departments, disciplines, country affiliations and categories by clicking on the pencil icons in the grey box.
- Add a partnership to your profile by clicking the red “Add Partnership” button. You will be able to select from a menu of NC State’s active partnerships. Your linkage to the partnership can be anything from research collaborations to leading a study abroad program.
- Explain your collaboration with the partner or any other international activities by adding text in the “Add International Activity” red button.